McDowell also indicated he wouldn’t be surprised if the MINI Roadster came to own the entry-level roadster segment that Mazda currently has locked-down with the Miata.
- McDowell won't be surprised if the Countryman is the most fuel efficient crossover offered in the U.S.
- It is likely that MINI’s All4 AWD system will show up in other models in addition to the Countryman.
- The recent engine updates made on European models will arrive for the 2011 model year cars in North America.
- Future MINI engines will likely get smaller and new drivetrain technology, such as a dual-clutch transmission, is likely to be added.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
What May The Future Hold For MINI?
AutoGuide.com interviewed MINI USA VP Jim McDowell at the Geneva Motor Show. Here are some interesting tidbits from the interview: