- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Silver And Black
DuPont's 58th global automotive-color report showed just two percentage points separating silver from black as the preferred color--with black being substantially popular outside of North America.
The top 10 colors globally are silver (26 percent), black (24 percent), white/pearl (16 percent), gray (16 percent), red (6 percent), blue (5 percent), brown/beige (3 percent), green (2 percent), yellow/gold (1 percent), and others at less than one percent.
[Source: via Autoweek]