- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Friday, February 26, 2010
Don't miss NorCal MINIs' Saturday, March 20, 2010 Daffodil Hill Run. We will meet at MINI of Concord at 9:30 a.m., and reach Daffodil Hill around noon. Bring a picnic lunch and we will eat at the State Park. Here's the proposed route.
Please respond to your email invitation. If you did not receive one (or lost it) add yourself on the Calendar Of All Motoring Events for this event or RSVP to email@example.com
Thursday, February 25, 2010
[Source: AutoExpress @ YouTube]
1. Know how to check Tire Pressure;
2. Know how to check your Oil, Coolant, and Transmission Fluids;
3. Know how to change a Headlight Bulb (non HID headlights);
4. Know how to change a Tire;
5. Know how to Jump Start a Car With a Dead Battery;
6. Know how to Stop a Vehicle With a Stuck Throttle;
7. Know how to Control Understeer and Oversteer;
8. Know how to Handle a Tire Blowout at Speed;
9. Know how to Execute a Handbrake Turn; and
10. Know how to Drive a Manual Transmission.
If you lack one or more of these skills you should go to the article and check out the videos.
[Source: via GigaOm via PSFK]
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
[Source: via AutoSpies.com]
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
[Source: News.au via Jalopnik]
MSRP: $22,300, 30 MPG, 24% Depreciation year 1, 4 years/50,000, 4-star frontal driver crash rating.
[Source: via AutoSpies.com]
[Source: via Just A Car Guy]
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- New York, N.Y.
- Chicago, Ill.
- Washington, D.C. (up from 6th in 2008)
- Dallas, Texas
- Houston, Texas (down from 4th in 2008)
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Boston, Mass.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Philadelphia, Pa. (up from 11th in 2008)
Monday, February 22, 2010
World-first in-car entertainment solution with unique-to-MINI technology integrating into the Apple iPhone.
World debut of in-car web radio; unique possibilities for customisation and integration of additional functions.
Data exchange capabilities, allowing a huge range of infotainment, navigation and communication functions to be used on board the vehicle.
MINI Connected brings enhanced user functionality and customisation to the MINI-exclusive Mission Control function.
Safe, convenient, intuitive control of all functions via the MINI operating system.
NorCal MINIs' End Of Winter Detail Day is scheduled for Saturday, April 17, 2010, just eight days before we show our MINIs at Pacific Dream Machines. Recently we have received questions from new Club Members about what detailing entails. We suggest that you check out the videos at Autogeek.net's Show Car Garage. They will show everything from interior to exterior detailing including how to use a Porter Cable 7424 (PC). Although the videos do include product endorsements the procedures are common to all brands. For example, here - see how to clay bar your car. (You really don't need to use their "handy dandy" claybar handle or Pinnacle products.)
[Source: via Gizmodo]
The leaking pipes in the walls of President Larry's home were a harbinger of the 2010 Keith's Run. This year the run was made in almost constant drizzle and rain. While our President looked for row boat rentals at home, the club traversed Mt. Hamilton, via the James Lick Observatory (now only open from 1:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.), and then down and on to Mines Road (the Junction store was also closed.) A fine Hop Yard lunch in Pleasanton made up for inclement weather. See you all next month for the Daffodil Hill Run.
Friday, February 19, 2010
[Source: via The Auto Channel]
[Source: rallybuzz.com via MotoringFile]
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Learn how to DYI in this video straight from the infamous mikeythemini.