. . . this is a big road warrior in a small package and the All4 setup is meant to face skiing traffic in bad weather – at most. If that's the type of foul weather and rough road duty that defines your upper limit, then the Mini Countryman All4 Cooper S JCW is practically overkill it's so good, leaving you to make your buying decisions based on how much cargo or passenger space you have to have, how you like its looks, and whether the price is within your budget.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Monday, December 19, 2011
"Countryman All4 Cooper S JCW Is Practically Overkill"
autoblog and finds, in part,