As for the other MINI models, sources say that BMW is planning a station wagon based on the classic MINI Hardtop. And there are rumors of a notchback sedan (i.e. a more conventional-looking sedan with a well-defined trunk). The latter may be especially tricky to pull off, since it would differ radically from MINI's iconic, squared-off silhouette.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Two More New Models After Clubvan And Paceman?
The Car Connection says two new models are likely to follow the Clubvan and Paceman. It writes: