Gone are the window switches as MINI will be moving them to the doors similar to the rear doors on the Countryman. In their place will be the sport button, fog lights and DSC buttons that are currently positioned below the toggles on their own row. In the place of that second row MINI will expand the small parcel shelf that’s currently there but hardly usable.
Look for these changes to start with September or October produced R60s and then later in the year with the R61 Paceman.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Interior Update For The 2013 Countryman
MotoringFile reports that, just two years into the seven year design cycle for the Countryman MINI will update its interior to better match the upcoming Paceman. It also advises: