It seems there are more changes for the Countryman Coupe or Paceman than we originally thought. It wasn’t simply a question a fewer doors, as there’s also less headroom in the back due to a new roofline, slightly reduced overall weight and a decrease in ride height by 0.4 inches (10 mm).
The Paceman will initially be available only in Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper D and Cooper SD forms, all packing the familiar engines.
But thanks to the overall weight loss of 44 lbs (20 kg), all the models will also be slightly faster than the Countryman versions
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Not Just A Two-Door Countryman?
autoevolution posts this after Motor Trend recently got a media drive in Spain: