Why does this exist? The short answer; because there’s a three-door Evoque. The long answer is of course, economies of scale, volume and all that fun stuff.Evo magazine has got their hands on the latest variant from MINI – the three-door Paceman. Yes, it’s a Countryman with three doors.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Thursday, August 9, 2012
TTAC Calls The Paceman "MINI's Latest Foray Into Pointless Variations"
The Truth About Cars bashes the Paceman even before it is released. It writes, in part: