Should I buy one?
Choose a 181bhp, 47.1mpg Roadster Cooper S with Sport pack (but not sports suspension) instead and those brakes might be all you’ll miss. You’ll get the looks, the electronic traction tricks and most of the performance for two grand less.
A blast on the right road in the sunshine will certainly entertain, but the Roadster's soft top makes the skittish Coupé’s formula even less usable.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Autocar's Review Of The MINI JCW Roadster
Autocar provides a first drive review of the MINI John Cooper Works Roadster. The article provides a nice photo gallery and Richard Webber writes, about buying one: