On an ordinary day of test-driving recently, I pulled up to a branch bank in a quiet Chicago suburb. Moments after settling into a parking spot near the entry door, a woman practically ran out of the building, toward our vehicle. Oohing and aahing to an extent that we’d not seen in a long while, she quickly proclaimed that the car in which I’d arrived was the cutest ever.
Nearly all the other employees also took the time to enjoy a long look, soon prompting a bank manager to unravel a few stories of his own car experiences.
Focal point of all this attention was a MINI Cooper Coupe: the new two-seater model. Not only that, this MINI was the John Cooper Works edition with a more potent turbocharged engine than a regular Cooper S.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Friday, October 12, 2012
AutoMedia.com Calls The Coupe JCW A "Noticeable, Memorable Car"
AutoMedia.com and recounts: