. . . The annual automotive color popularity and trend data also shows that the metallic colors are on the rise, including copper, gold, silver and bronze, but also other colors such as black, red and gray. The survey also shows that there are regional differences too. North American customers choose white, followed by black, silver and gray at 16% each and green with 3%.
European customers prefer silver, followed by gold and red with 7% each. Asia Pacific goes for silver and white with equal percentages, 10% of the customers want natural, and 8% choose gray.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Monday, October 15, 2012
The Most Popular Car Color This Year Is . . .
INAUTONEWS. The article observes: