All dates are subjected to change*
There is a mixture of Saturday and Sunday runs to hopefully work with everyone's busy schedules. Weekend overnight trips are spaced about 3 months apart. Right now, we don't have Glass Beach as an overnight, but we can certainly make it one if participants want to do so.
- January 22, 2017 - Novato, Bodega Bay, Petaluma
- February 11, 2017 - Castello di Amorosa, Calistoga/Napa
- March 12, 2017 - Run for Absent Friends - Mt. Hamilton
- April 22/23, 2017 - Humboldt County/Avenue of the Giants
- May 6, 2017 - Sturgeons Mill/Occidental - (Club Picnic)
- June 3, 2017 - Hwy 49/Sutter Creek/Maripose Area
- July 15/16, 2017 - Madonna Inn
- August 12, 2017 - Glass Beach - Ft. Bragg
- September 17, 2017 - Old Sugar Mill/Delta Run/Clarksbugh (Annual Meeting)
- October 14/15, 2017 - Hearst Castle/Evening Tour
- November 11, 2017 - Pinnacles National Park/Hwy 25
- December 10, 2017 - Holiday Party - TBD
* The calendar is up-to-date as of February 16, 2017
All details will be found in the calendar at the bottom of the page. Invitations to members will be sent members for RSVP via a Gmail invite. The event invitations will also have the complete details including meeting time, meeting location, routes we will take, places we will dine or stay for overnight trips, and more. If tickets are required to be purchased before hand, that information will also be in the Gmail event invites. While all events are also posted on our club's Facebook group page, it is best to rely on the website for all the details.
These are the only official NorCal MINIs events. We do post, for our members benefit, non-official gatherings of MINIs on our Facebook group and within the calendar on the website.