Holiday party time!
Come join us at East Bay MINI for a pajama breakfast gathering.
Pajama breakfast, what? That's right, come in your PJs.
8:30 am - 10:30 am
East Bay MINI
4350 Rosewood Drive
Our December run isn't about the fun we can have with our fellow club members & MINIs, it's about what we can do for others. Please join me, as we focus on others, while we reminisce on this year's runs, say adios to our current officers & directors and welcome in the new 2018 officers & directors.
Toys for TotsPlease bring a toy(s) to support East Bay MINI's efforts for Toys for Tots.
Redwood Empire Food BankTo help our neighbors in Santa Rosa area we will be accepting food for the Redwood Empire Food Bank, part of Feeding America.
Their most needed items are:
- Tuna & Canned Meat
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Soups & Chili
- Rice & Dry Beans
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Granola Bars
Some general guidelines:
- Please no glass items, which can break.
- Please no perishable items like dairy, meat, chicken, fish, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Check that items are still within their “Use before” date.
- We can only accept unopened items. We can accept opened packages if the internal packaging is still intact.
- We cannot accept home-made or home-canned items.
Helping the Animals
- More information on this at a later time.
Mark Your Calenders, have some breakfast before you head out
for a day of shopping & most importantly help others!