It's that time of year again. Our annual meeting will be held on September 17, 2017 at Miner's Leap Winery.
Bring your CASH! Let's help those affected by Harvey.
We're going to collect money for Feeding America's Houston Food Bank and Best Friends' Disaster Relief Fund. ALL money collected will be split equally between the two organizations.
Meeting/Departure Time: 10:00/10:30 am
502 Center Ave,
Martinez, CA 94553
Isleton, CA - we will stop here in case there’s a need for a restroom break.
ROUTE: 1 hour 15 minutes
Have $5 for Antioch Bridge Toll or FasTrak
The annual meeting will take place from NOON until 3pm at:
Miner’s Leap Winery
54250 S River Rd,
Clarksburg, CA 95612
The club is picking up a portion of the cost for lunch, your cost will be:
$30 with wine tasting (2 whites & 3 reds)
$25 without wine tasting
Sale of lunch tickets ended on September 8, 2017 so the winery can give numbers to caterers.
* You do not need to purchase lunch to attend meeting. However, we ask that you do not bring in outside food & drink out of respect for Miner's Leap Winery hosting our event.
You will be able to pick, at the venue, from the following:
- Tri-Tip Sandwich: Grilled Tri Tip, smoked cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, horseradish aioli on the side on artisan roll
- Pesto Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, creamy pesto aioli on focaccia
- Caprese: Fresh mozzarella cheese, tomato, fresh basil on focaccia
- Sides: Potato salad, green salad & potato chips
- Water and tea will be provided
- Soft drinks available for purchase (or bring your own)
After our meeting, it's a quick 4 minutes down the road to Old Sugar Mill, 35265 Willow Ave, for more wine tasting if you’re up for it. Take a right hand turn out of Miner’s Leap Winery and follow signs for Old Sugar Mill.
Ballots have been sent to members email address. Vote today!
Voting ONLINE will close on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 5:00 pm