- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Thursday, June 14, 2012
How Good Is The MINI In A Head-on Crash?
NBC San Diego. First look at the vehicle - the engine bay, bonnet - all crushed to the front axle. The airbags are exploded , mirrors and front wheels twisted. Yet, neither the driver or passenger sustained any life-threatening injuries. In fact, the driver took off on foot after destroying the woman passenger's MCS after first meeting her at a party. The accident is classified as a "hit and run." The driver blew through a stop sign and, 30 feet later, went head-on into a retaining wall.