- Obey the speed limit – Driving too fast significantly increases your chances of getting into an accident.
- Maintain a safe following distance – Always leave enough space to stop should the car in front of you suddenly brake.
- Anticipate by looking ahead – Looking ahead in traffic can help you be ready to respond to potential hazards. Always try to look 10 seconds ahead.
- Turn your cell phone off – There is no reason to be talking or texting while driving. Your attention should be 100 percent on the road.
- Drive a safe car – Make sure you are driving a safe car. Keep up on your maintenance, including checking your tire pressure.
WHAT'S COMING UP?
Hi Everyone, RAIN or SHINE we will visit Pinnacles National Park on Saturday, November 11, 2017. MEETING/DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00am/9:30am ...
MINI USA Offers Summer Safe Driving Tips
Digital Journal MINI USA touts the Miles Ahead driving skills school held at Indianapolis Speedway and offers these summer safe driving tips:
Posted by NorCal MINIs