With its low center of gravity, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), rigid body and Electric Power Steering, the Roadster takes twisting roads much like it's bigger brother, the Mini Cooper, firmly planted on the ground with quick and responsive steering and very little body roll. But with no spare and run flat tires, you'll be able to feel every bump in the road. This is not a problem if you believe that's really what roadsters are all about, however.
If an affordable, fun, two-seat roadster is on your shopping list, Mini Cooper Roadster should be near the top, alongside the Mazda Miata MX-5.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
AutoTrader.com Drives The 2013 Roadster
AutoTrader.com about her first drive in the 2013 Roadster. She concludes: