Despite the ride, the size and the price, I've developed a slightly embarrassing soft spot for the Countryman.
It's fun to drive, and makes a refreshing change from all the lookalike soft-roaders on the market. Not a car for those who spend time off-road, but it's ideal for ferrying the kids to school.
A word of warning, though - steer clear of the wallet-draining options list.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Farmers Weekly Reviews All4 On The Countryman
Farmers Weekly reviews the All4 system on the MINI Countryman. It concludes: