1. The rear lights are huge and haven’t gotten any smaller over the last two days spent with the car.
2. The bumper features a chin that is frankly hard to love – especially in light colors. Darker colors help greatly.
3. The scourge of the MINI branding – the “S” in Cooper S – is everywhere on the Cooper S. It’s most egregious on the front grille. Look for sticker kits from MotoringBadges.com to at least black this out.
4. The optional CD Changer (the only way to get a CD in this MINI) takes up almost the entire glovebox.
5. The clutch. It’s all new, but feel very light. Granted I just played with it in a stationary position, but the clutch on the Cooper S I demoed felt noticeably lighter than the one in our MF 2011 JCW Roadster, and not in a good way.
WHAT'S COMING UP?
Hi Everyone, RAIN or SHINE we will visit Pinnacles National Park on Saturday, November 11, 2017. MEETING/DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00am/9:30am ...
The New MINI - Ten Loves, Five Dislikes
MotoringFile offers a discussion of ten things it loves about the new MINI and five things it does not like. Read the article to find out what it loves. Here is what it didn't:
Posted by NorCal MINIs