MotoringFile provides audio interviews with Pat McKenna (Head of MINI USA Product) and Chris Potgieter (Product Manager) at the New York International Auto Show wherein they discuss:
- The Dakar Countryman
- Countryman LCI details
- The end of the R55 Clubman
- The state of the R57 MINI Convertible – when will the last cars be built
- Is MINI happy with the Roadster and Coupe?
- The F56 launch – how’s it going? How’s the press?
- What’s Next? If you listen carefully there’s a big hint of both what it is and when it’s coming
WHAT'S COMING UP?
Hi Everyone, RAIN or SHINE we will visit Pinnacles National Park on Saturday, November 11, 2017. MEETING/DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00am/9:30am ...
Interviews With MINI USA's Product Managers
Posted by NorCal MINIs