TMR VERDICT | OVERALL
Would you buy the MINI Cooper S Coupe for its willing engine and keen handling?
Damn right you would. But you could buy a MINI hatch, or, if you needed the extra carry space, the Countryman five-door to the same effect.
And, while the Coupe’s boot is ok, you can’t fit much inside that tight cabin (so choose your friends carefully).
It’s pricey - especially if lined up alongside Toyota’s new 86 - but what makes the case for this little belter is its unique looks and roller-skate charm.
Strangers won’t understand it, and your Mum definitely won’t. But, take the wheel of the Coupe and you’ll be grinning from ear-to-ear as soon as you barrel it into a corner.
- CLUB VENDOR DISCOUNTS
- NORCAL MINIS SWAG
- MEMBERS ONLY GOOGLE GROUP
- NORCAL MINIS' LANDS END STORE
- NORCAL MINIS @ facebook
- 4/27/14 THE BLOODY ORIGINAL SALES EVENT
- 5/4/14 CARS 'N COFFEE AT BLACKHAWK
- 5/10/14 NORCAL MINIS GOES TO THE MINORS
- 5/11/14 RALLY FOR RED CROSS
- 7/26-8/10/14 MINI TAKES THE STATES
Friday, July 27, 2012
The Motor Report Reviews An Automatic 2012 MCS Coupe
The Motor Report reviews an automatic transmission 2012 MINI Cooper S Coupe and provides this ultimate verdict: